With state-of-the-art facilities, and plants equipped with the latest machines from the USA, Japan & Germany combined with a firm belief in the power of laying systematic procedures & teamwork ACJKEL strives to live up to its core values of Consistency & Innovation.
We have 3 plants strategically located in quality basmati growing regions of India with a combined capability to orchestrate north of 6,000 MT paddy to rice transformation on a daily basis-
- Amritsar (State of Punjab)
- Safidon (State of Haryana)
- Delhi (Capital of India)
Feature of Amritsar Plant
- Carbon Green Environment Friendly & registered with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate change (UNFCCC)
- Equipped with multiple fully equipped latest technology Quality Control Laboratories to uphold the organization’s commitment to maintaining consistency and quality.
- Self-power generation with the ability to support all requirements for power internally without external supply.
- Space to accommodate and efficiently warehouse more than 200,000 MT of Paddy.
Features of Safidon Plant
- Located at the heart of the Basmati Belt of the State of Haryana.
- The fully automated unit equipped with state-of-the-art machinery from Japan, USA & Germany.
- Capable to produce all varieties of Rice.
- Equipped with multiple modernized Paddy & Rice labs for QC
Features of Delhi Plant
- Located in the national capital region of India having easy accessibility with superior convenience to key markets.
- Spread across 200,000 Sq ft.
- Equipped with Paddy & Rice lab for QC